CLICK HERE TO DONATE TOWARDS THE MEMORY OF JEFF

Mervz

• Admin

I have created a "Donation" button inside this thread. This money will go to the GM-Trucks.com Account, the sister site of SilveradoSS.com, and the account i personally own. We have 65 verified buisness transactions and more on a daily basis.

This is how this will work.

You can make a donation to the paypal account using your own paypal account, credit card, or even e-check. On Feb 6th, i will evalute how many donations we are getting in. If there is still a strong stream, i will continue to keep the donation button active. If not, i will close it down and tally the donations after the transaction fees have been taken out.

I will update this thread at the end of every day with the current donation tally.

If you make a donation, please post to this thread with your full name. Please ONLY post if you make a donation. I will use the list of names in a letter to Jeffs wife i will write when the donations are done

Once the donations are complete, i will transfer the money to my buisness checking account, owned by Silikhan Publishing Group (the company i own to manage SilveradoSS.com, GM-Trucks.com and V-Series.com). I will then issue a check for 100% of the amount donated to the paypal account, minus the paypal fees.

If anyone has any questions about this process, please contact me by private message, on AIM via "Mervz" or by email, [email protected]. If you'd like to talk to me on the phone, please PM me and i will give you my cell phone number.

I want to be as forthright as possible about where this money is going, and all the specifics about it.

Final group donation is $1,638 before taking paypal fees out

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived