What we do for a living

ssvette

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oil and Gas Exploration.

Thats crazy! I am a rig hand for a wireline truck. We do open hole logging and cement bond logging. Hopefully soon to be an operator!

hello this is my second post,, :cool: I love to Dig Holes .. 30 ton crawler shovel operator,, (high Hoe) I work for a heavy equipment rental company.. Build roads but mostly instal water and septic mains ,, im in Ontario Canada so we need to dig bellow frost normaly 6 to 8 feet down ,keeps me bussy ! love this site .. :flag: cheers

Pete

I never did give an official hello when I joined this forum, so I guess I can kill to birds... I live in Virginia Beach, and work for Gov. contractor ITT Industries. I am a welder/fabricator/mechanic. The contract I am involved in is to maintain a squadron of boats at Norfolk Naval Station. We deploy on detachments with the Navy as well as ops here in Norfolk. The boats I work on are all remotable and are used for the ships, helicopter squadrons, and jet squadrons to get their quals by simulating small boat attacks, or we put them in remote and tow targets behind them and they shoot Hellfires, 50 Cal machine guns, and whatever else they can find. The boats we use are 7 and 8 meters with twin Merc 150 for the 7's and twin 200's for the 8's. The larger boats which I mainly work on are 56 footers, and have 4 Mercruiser 8.1's in them. When I get a chance, I will post some picks of the boats and a link to a site that shows some of what we do. :cheers:

i am a service manager for a lawn care equipment dealer. we sell and service equipment for lawn care busineses. i'm basiclly in charge of 8 mechanics and deal with customers all day. not the best job, but it actually pays pretty good.

Archived