What we do for a living

ssvette

i'M TURNING 20 THE 21ST OF THIS MONTH AND i AM A DESIGNER FOR cOMPRESSOR sYSTEMS iNC.  KINDA LIKE DRAFTING BUT IN 3D.  ITS NOT BAD FOR A 20 YEAR OLD IN HIS OWN OFFICE. HA HA.

Easy with the caps lock son, you could hurt yourself!

I havent hurt muself yet.

Haha, I can see were you hit the shift key to cap the i's.n Just given ya shit. :thumbs:

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
I own ski/snowboard shops, ski/ride for a living and take 4 months off every summer. :flag:  God bless America!

Thats cool :cheers: Do you wakeboard?

Used to live on a lake and ride everyday. :jester:

Traded in the boat for a John Deere and now I knock things down when I get bored. :D

Well i tried to come up with a title of my job that was exciting as the other posts, so here goes "senior chief executive of one the largest automotive recycling facilities of north texas". in other words i run a wrecking/junk yard. i hate the term "junk" label that everyone puts on this business because people have the wrong perception of what this business is like now versus 20 years ago. Heck my truck was a "junk" truck and i dont think its junk. I just recently installed a junk 6 speed in it and all interior and front end parts as well. check out our site at www.a1rylieautoparts.com

I own ski/snowboard shops, ski/ride for a living and take 4 months off every summer. :flag:  God bless America!

now thats a good career, you hiring :jester:

Strangely enough, the employees rarely quit.. may have something to do with the Jager and Rumplminze shots in the backroom :cheers:

Archived