Corsa Exaust

SS_man_62

corsa is a top notch sound as well as build quality and warrenty. i'd say it's worth it. was placing an order at work for a system last week, they said the ss system will be available in around june or july.

i just got done replacing the stock muffler and put two dynomax superflows. i kept everything stock just put two mufflers onto the y-pipe that comes from the factory. it cost me 200 bucks and it sounds awesome.

Did the same thing with (2) 40 series Flowmasters. To me (everyone is entitled to their own opinion) nothing beats the Flowmaster 40 series sound. I have had the Gibson cat back, Flowmaster American thunder series (Mustang), Bassini, Thrush and Eddlebrock. Bassini is just too loud but follows a close 2nd to Flowmaster to me. As for Corsa, no experience for me but if you do obtain one of those systems, please share your experience on the boards! :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

The Corsa is the best system I've ever had. ... I've owned flowmaters and a borla...

I have a Corsa on the Avalanche now. It's got a little 'cackle' at idle... a 'bark' when you stab it (with that beautiful resonation as the RPM's come down)... and it turns into a straight pipe when you get on it hard. It's very quiet at cruise and part throttle.

Check it out:

Link to Avalanche site - Corsa WAV files.

Bottom two posts - right click my attachments, save as .wav instead of .mpg.

:)

Two things to note - don't expect any weight savings with this sytem. The muffler is HUGE. Just as big as a stock GM truck muffler.

Second - the warantee is great. I had a horrible squeal coming from my muffler this past winter. Turns out that I got a early production unit, which had some welds crack and cause the two pieces of metal to vibrate and shriek at certain RPM's. I was shipped a new muffler and had to return my used one. It didn't cost me a cent.

Archived