question for you guys with bags...

Xero

im thinking, and what if i got a lowering leaf from belltech fro my truck its only 1 spring and put airbags in the back. this was i have the trucks back end lowered and i still have the possibility to have a load in the bed. what do you guys think? the who setup would be around 600 bucks but i think it wold work. i NEED my rear end lowered more and i dont wanna do a flip kit but i think a lowering spring would put me right where id want to be. would the truck ride nice with the single spring io the back and airbags?

nick

if you have a big drop on it now, you most likely wont go much lower, and if the ride isnt good it will help it out a little with bags . but arent you running like a 5 inch drop in the back? if your looking to have heavy loads this wouldnt be a bad idea

i have front coils and rear shackles and hangers 3/4....... i wanna do the load leveler system in the back. no C notch, and i dont cary anything in the back...hardly ever. but i figure with the load leveler air bag system and lowering leafs it should be like stock no?

I am eventually going to be doing the same thing. I already have the front 3 inch coils, and I want to do a 4 inch leaf spring with a 1 inch shackle, or a 3 inch leafspring with a 2 inch shackle in the rear. I don't know if they make a 1 inch shackle or a 3 inch leaf spring I still have to check into it. But either way, I am going to put the load leveler system in. :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived