I couldnt catch up to a Titan...

MANDO517

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
First thing I noticed on my SS when I got it is that the 4.10 gears made it damn quick off the line, but slow up top. Once you hit about 60mph on a stock SS the acceleration just dies off incredibly. Now.... with the Radix  :thumbs:  big improvement.

I had the same frustration when my truck was stock. Great low-end for such a heavy truck, but at 65-70 on the highway it felt like a slug when you punched it. :shakehead:

Lack of aerodynamics probably plays a role, too. The S/C changed things dramatically, but I still need to get a bed cover. :ughdance:

I hope this thread doesn't bring back the Titan :troll: 's...

First thing I noticed on my SS when I got it is that the 4.10 gears made it damn quick off the line, but slow up top. Once you hit about 60mph on a stock SS the acceleration just dies off incredibly. Now.... with the Radix  :thumbs:  big improvement.

I had the same frustration when my truck was stock. Great low-end for such a heavy truck, but at 65-70 on the highway it felt like a slug when you punched it. :shakehead:

Lack of aerodynamics probably plays a role, too. The S/C changed things dramatically, but I still need to get a bed cover. :ughdance:

I hope this thread doesn't bring back the Titan :troll: 's...

:withstupid::withstupid::withstupid::withstupid::chillpill:

I guess there must be something wrong with my truck... :confused:

yeah.... its blue :jester:

Its called Limited!!

Unlike the Red ones.... :D

Limited, but slow. :D:jester:

Hey, an Arrival Blue SSS with just a tranny mod in another current thread just set the Silverado land speed record at 185 mph racing a hemi Ram. :uhoh:

I mean that's a little slow, but not too shabby... :crackup:

Im thinking of getting some NOS cuz its the cheapest way to get more hp....

... and the fastest way to destroy your engine :banghead:

Not really. All depends on how you use it. 6 months with it and no problems at all.

i really dont think that a supercharger will give you the hp that a 150 shot of juice will give either. Go Big or GO Home. :P

Archived