How much should the price of a salvaged 03 SS be?

thrice11

Hey guys, I found this 03 SS w/ 22,000 miles but it has been salvaged... the front end has had damage but has been repaired completely and the car has other scratches n dings in the bed... how much do you think that should be worth? I was guessing around $20,000 or so... but I need the opinions of other people w/ knowledge about this truck... please help me out... thanks :thumbs:

The prob with salvaged titles is that the people who fix them just rush through the job and don't do it right. They use aftermarket parts etc. I think it is a bad idea to even think about it. Who is gonna want it if you decide to sell it? You will lose your booty on it.

Brandon

well you guys do make good points... but in this case, the guy who owns it had paid for all new parts... I'm thinking its worth around 17 grand or so... what about you guys? what price range do you think its at?

I don't think I would buy anything that wasn't a clean title. You will never be able to sell it. I would give the extra 10 grand just to stay away from a salvage.

well you guys do make good points... but in this case, the guy who owns it had paid for all new parts... I'm thinking its worth around 17 grand or so... what about you guys? what price range do you think its at?

It seems you already made up your mind. What matters is that you are happy with it after you buy it and don't hate your self.

Archived