Rollpan is on...

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can you basically buy a roll pan for a silverado or is there a speciffic one for the SS.  If so what year roll pans with fit on the SS?  Didn't want to get one but i think my mind is changing now.

Only rollpan so far for the SS is the BSer and I think hes making another batch soon if he hasn't started already. PM him and see if you can still get in on one before he stops making them for another 6 months.

Thanks for the feedback guys... I'm still a little worried about cracks developing w/ mating a fiberglass pan to plastic cladding (thanks alot Jon :banghead::jester: ) But the up side is my body guys is pretty sure the way he did it shouldn't have any problems and even if it does its warranteed for life! :thumbs:

Can you basically buy a roll pan for a silverado or is there a speciffic one for the SS.  If so what year roll pans with fit on the SS?  Didn't want to get one but i think my mind is changing now.

Only rollpan so far for the SS is the BSer and I think hes making another batch soon if he hasn't started already. PM him and see if you can still get in on one before he stops making them for another 6 months.

Thanks for the feedback guys... I'm still a little worried about cracks developing w/ mating a fiberglass pan to plastic cladding (thanks alot Jon :banghead::jester: ) But the up side is my body guys is pretty sure the way he did it shouldn't have any problems and even if it does its warranteed for life! :thumbs:

thats is what i was going to say how long will it last but if its warrantied for life that is awesome.but it looks great nice choice. it makes me want to do the same thing now for that tailgate handle

it's without a doubt a rule. some things in life are meant to be smooth. roll pans included.  :jester:

indeed :withstupid:

Took the pan to my body guys and he suggested that we fill the gaps and smooth the whole thing out. Check out the results! I AM VERY PLEASED!!!  :D

464259_68_full.jpg

464259_69_full.jpg

464259_70_full.jpg

Now that all the weight is out of the rear I need to get this thing lower to the ground.  :cool:

Looks good! Hopefully it doesn't crack along the filled seams . A custom wanted the same thing done with 02' chevy silverado and I told him it would crack but he didn't listen.

Archived