new phone

SSminneapolis

just picked up a new phone today...the treo650 through cingular...i had at&t but recently migrated over...plans are cheaper and such anyways...

01.jpg

so far..pretty sweet phone. much better than the motorola v551 i had previously...and much better than carrying a phone and a PDA around...

Sweet! I like the keyboard. A friend of mine has the ipaq through verizon... he's had nothing but problems with it though. Then again, thats verizon, but I shouldn't talk, I have nextel, and that sucks too.

so far everything on the phone is working good..pretty easy to use...if you are used to a palm handheld...

the reason i stuck with cingular is that i have had at&t for years...don't really feel like switching...plus there really isn't any service out there that is any better...to each is own

That's easier to respond to emails then mine but I just wanted to be able to see what was going on while I'm on the road and only reply via the phone when really needed. That way I have less mail to deal with that evening on my laptop in the hotel. :lol:

I wound up getting the Motorola MPx220smartphone.

pho_mot_mpx220_large.jpg

and the Bluetooth headset

B00076Q2WM.01-A1GFLNAPT0JWTH._PE9_SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

I've had most of the Tech Phones... 22833212.JPGkyocera.gifsemc.gifsamsung.gifpocket_pc_9500.jpg ect...

Now I've settled for this.. it's my 3rd BB and it's the best so far. I can type faster on this than the old style mini keyboard.. The Treo makes a better PDA IMHO and the BB makes for a better phone/email/outlook interface

7100t.jpg

PewterC3, the MPX I had was a lockup queen. I'm sure the bugs are worked out by now it. I still prefer flip phones

so far everything on the phone is working good..pretty easy to use...if you are used to a palm handheld...

the reason i stuck with cingular is that i have had at&t for years...don't really feel like switching...plus there really isn't any service out there that is any better...to each is own

Cingular and AT&T are the same now. Cingular bought AT&T a couple of months ago.

Archived