SS 3D Logo

luvmySS

Thanks shopman1. Unfortunately it doesn't look nearly as cool as it did before I converted it to the Flash format.

So here is a higher resolution version to give you a better idea of what it really looks like.

Warning to modem users, it is about 540k so it will take a little longer than normal to load.

Click here for the highres version

Ask and ye shall receive. Hires version is now silver on black as suggested by SinisterSS.

Great suggestion SinisterSS. :thumbs: I think it looks much better with that color scheme :cool:

Click here for silver on black

Thats pretty damn cool! Mervz ought to ask you if he can throw that up on the main page or something! hint hint.... :thumbs:

Justin :chevy:

SinisterSS,

sorry I've been real busy lately and haven't had time to respond or work on the blue and red ones.

I just finished the red and blue ones and I can give you a copy SinisterSS, but you will have to tell me what

format you want them in. Right now they are swf files, to keep the file size down, that will only play in a browser or the

Macromedia Flash Player. The original is a QuickTime Movie, but I can output just about any format from the 3D program.

jwest1975,

I have no problems with Mervz wanting to put them on the site. In fact, I'd be honored if he wants to put

them up. :cheers:

Thanks for the kudos everyone. :D

Onyx Black

Arrival Blue

Victory Red

Archived