What kind of deals did you guys get?

GMCKen

What kind of deals did you guys get? I have a local dealer who is starting out bargining @ about $3000 over sticker. Needless to say I didn't get very far with him. I'm gonna strart shopping for a SS over a much larger area. Before I start I would like to know what kind of deals you guy's got so I have an idea of when I'm getting close to a good deal. Please let me know what portion of your deal was rebates and such. Thanks in advance, KEN

Ken,

Tell that dlr. where top put it. Almost everyone on this board got a good deal because of the economy. I got mine for around $34,800 (I don't recall the exact figure). Nobody dlr, to my knowledge, is getting even MSRP right now much less above that figure.

I got rid of my 99 with 40,000 miles over on my lease option and bought the SS for I think 38,000 @ 0%. Got extras for free: locking lugs, etching, vent visors, good floormats, $450 in my daughter's U-promise college account, poster, a free oil change and the best is to walk away from a lease that would have cost me $6,000 in milage charges :cry: NO dealer around here is getting sticker. The one guy I was dealing with STILL has the truck on the lot (over 2 months) due to the price of $43,000. The dealer down the road sold both their allocations the day they hit the lot @ $37,500. Shop around, it will pay off. :thumbs:

Just got a quote from a dealer around hear and he said he will get me one for 36,000 and he has to get it from a another dealer. not that is a good deal. :thumbs: should be geting one hear soon. :D

You should be able to do better than that. 36K is about what I paid, with the rebates and discount. And that was on an pre- ordered truck with all th goodies. You might try giving Ron call, just for comparision.

Ron Pauley

Saint Pauley's Motor Sports Ltd.

866-777-1953 Toll Free 989-893-6013 Toll

This is before any rebates and discount. And that is with all the goodies that I want. My dealer has always been good to us so I know he won’t give us a raw deal. the truck is blue and man does it look good. hope to buy it soon. :flag:

I paid $800 over dealer invoice - invoice on my truck was $36,500, and that was before choosing between $3000 cash back or 0% financing.

$36,500 + $800 = $37,300 - $3000 = $34,300

I might could have shopped around longer or gone to Montana and found a better deal, but you know how it is. Once you drive it you can't let the dealer keep now can you?

I just read in USA Today that all the manufacturers are getting ready to offer dealers even more incentives to sell cars since there was a slump over the last couple months, so you should be able to wheel and deal even more.

Happy Hunting.

OnStar, XM, Tow, 6-Disc w/Bose, Auto A/C, Spare Tire Lock = MSRP $41690.00. My GMS sales price was $35308.58 less $4000.00 cash rebates for a net sales price of $31308.58 plus TTL.

OnStar, XM, Tow, 6-Disc w/Bose, Auto A/C, Spare Tire Lock = MSRP $41690.00. My GMS sales price was $35308.58 less $4000.00 cash rebates for a net sales price of $31308.58 plus TTL.

Great deal McWarren!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers: Can I get you to buy my next truck in about 10 years :jester:

Archived