2003 Black SS w/ 80,000

thrice11

hey i was lookin around town for some good deals on cars and i ran into an 03 SS w/ 80,000 miles being sold for 20,000... i believe there wasnt any damage history or anything of the sort... do you guys think its worth 20,000 grand considering that it has 80,000 miles? (i was thinking that 80,000 miles is a lot for an american car but i wanted a few more opinions from people that know what they're talkin about)

hey i was lookin around town for some good deals on cars and i ran into an 03 SS w/ 80,000 miles being sold for 20,000... i believe there wasnt any damage history or anything of the sort... do you guys think its worth 20,000 grand considering that it has 80,000 miles? (i was thinking that 80,000 miles is a lot for an american car but i wanted a few more opinions from people that know what they're talkin about)

In my opinion I'd spend another 5,000.00 and get one with around 15,000 miles... I bought mine with 800 miles on it and I got a REALLY good deal. 80k isn't a LOT of miles, but it is (in my opinion) for 20,000.00 Hope that helps. Let us know how it goes. Chad

That price is way too high for a used SS with 80K miles. If you can wait till the end of this year, I bet you could get a brand new 2004 SS for $10,000 more. These trucks don't sell that great for dealerships so if you can wait, you'll get a brand new one for $10,000 or more off the sticker price. If you can't wait look for a better deal. That price is way too high for the milage. Several people have listed SSs with 15,000 miles or so for around $25,000. You can find a better deal IMO

I agree that the price is to high with that many miles. I bought my 03 brand new as a leftover for $27,500 after all the rebates and GM loyal customer stuff so I bet you can find a nicer deal. The one SSthunder wrote about is good also

ya i thought that that was what you guys would say... thanks for the input guys...

as for the thing about the truck for 26,000... thats way past what i can spend at the time being... a few months ago that wouldn't have been a problem but im not financially stable enough to pay off something with such a high monthly payment... but thanks for the thoughts guys....

Archived