Mine's Close!

Dale

Welcome, Dale. Get some Depends. You'll need 'um. It's a GREAT ride and you have GREAT taste in colors.  :thumbs:

:lol: At my age I keep the depend'a handy at all time's! :jester: Red's the only color for me. :cheers:

Hi all! Just found this forum today! My(RED) truck should be in this week, chrome wheel's are waiting for it' The wait is killing me! :D:cheers:

Dale - get your truck yet???????? Is the wait finally over?

Hi all!  Just found this forum today! My(RED) truck should be in this week, chrome wheel's are waiting for it' The wait is killing me! :D  :cheers:

Dale - get your truck yet???????? Is the wait finally over?

The wait is almost over. Picking it up at 4pm today. (Mon 9th) :D 3 hr's to go! :cheers:

Yee Ha. I'll bet last night was like Xmas eve for a five year old. It took forever for morning to arrive didn't it? And then you had to wait until THIS AFTERNOON to pick it up? Whew.! You're a better man than me, Dale. I'd think I'd have camped out at the dlrship last night and then asked them if I could help PDI it this morning. :D

Yee Ha. I'll bet last night was like Xmas eve for a five year old. It took forever for morning to arrive didn't it? And then you had to wait until THIS AFTERNOON to pick it up? Whew.! You're a better man than me, Dale. I'd think I'd have camped out at the dlrship last night and then asked them if I could help PDI it this morning. :D

Lee you hit that right on the head. I've been pacing around here all day long! :lol: The Truck is in the garage. What a RIDE!!! I drove it all of 20 mile's to get back form the dealer and now I've got to figure out how some of these control's work.

Thank's to all of you that helped me get thru until delievery! Picture's to come in a few day's after I get my wheel's installed! Yee Haw The SS is in the house and I'm one HAPPY Owner!!! :D:cheers:

Man, I guess I lucked out with my SS. I got it the day after I decided to get an SS. The wait was still horrible though, had to take a math exam that day and all I could think about was my truck. My dad picked me up from school in it and he was late :fume: Congratulations on the new truck!

Archived