Went in for service today.

cokedrvrbjw

I went in for service this AM and i got them to replace the worn volume button on the steering wheel, and im leaving it tuesday night so wednesday they can look into the front differential grinding when cornering. Hopefully theyll hear it. But i have to drive a LOANER for a day! So who ever has this should get it checked out as well. Ill let you know what happens... :dunno:

Mine is there for the same thing, I get to drive a loaner also. YAY

Bah Humbug. I took mine in for svc. yesterday and had to sit there for three hours watching daytime TV. I wanna go to your dlr. Mike

Mine is there for the same thing, I get to drive a loaner also. YAY

Bah Humbug. I took mine in for svc. yesterday and had to sit there for three hours watching daytime TV. I wanna go to your dlr. Mike

Watching daytime TV?......Isnt that a normal day for you anyway! :crackup: J/K

The only reason I got a loaner is because they couldnt fix it in one day. :cry:

They gave me the parts truck I think, bald tires, dust an inch thick on the dash. It was not fun driving this POS in the rain. :mad:

Isnt that a normal day for you anyway!

Cute. Certainly you've got something better to do this morning than harass me? Right?..........................right?

Im sorry, I just couldnt resist. :jester: I wont harass you anymore..................today.

Still dont have my truck back!! :mad: They think it is the front diff....duh, thats what I told them to begin with. :nonod:

They think it is the front diff....

Well, yeah, that and the color. That can't be helping things much . .55156.jpg

See, I promise not to harass you anymore today and then you go and talk bad about the fastest and best color.......................................its on now! :lol:

Hopefully they will total it on a road test, then I can get my V. :sigh:

Ii just talked to the dlr and they said it is the ring gear in the front diff..................part should be here by tomorrow :banghead:

I cant stand another day in this loaner. :cry:

Archived