New SS!!!!

gibby22

Dude - I'm almost down the road from you here in Pensacola. I still haven't seen one around here, but I may not be the only one.

Congrats on the new truck - hard to get out of that thing the first few days.

-Ben

Thanks guys for the warm welcome and I can agree with you BenKey.... It is hard to stay out of it!!!!

You are right down the road... We, might have to get together sometime??

Thanks again everyone and I must say that this Board ROCKS!!!! :cheers:

Better take those two days off, Dale, cuz you ain't gonna be able to concentrate at work with your new SS in the parking lot. I know I couldn't. :cool:

Your right Lee! :D I really don't do much at work anyway. That's what my empolyee's tell me.(When I do show up.) The time is sure passing slowly for me! :cheers:

gibby22 - Do you ever make it down this way any?

I am over there at least once or twice a month... We will have to get together sometime... If there is anyone else from the area we might have to plan to meet up? :thumbs:

I am over there at least once or twice a month... We will have to get together sometime... If there is anyone else from the area we might have to plan to meet up?

I have you on the east side of me and ridnlow135 is west of me in Mobile. Maybe would should all three meet up. That'd be :cool: !

Ill be in Pensacola on Friday... but in the Big Delivery truck.. i think you would smoke me :) Ill be looking for your SS!

Let me know if want to meet up some time. Maybe we could do some really good coordinaton and get gibby22 with us.

-Ben

Archived