Down Sizing

This is what it looked like a few hours before I ripped of the Bazo B4

669575_28_full.jpg

I still like the bazo wheels a little better but the truck rides ten times better plus I am getting some new shocks this week and I bet it will ride alot better I should have got 22s from the begining.

I personally like the 23's, but I understand about the rubbing. Sheesh, I only have 22's with the MG drop and when I fill up the tank, my frame hits the bumpstops over big bumps and I hate that! :banghead:

If I may, how much did you sell them for? Just wondering how much 23's go for now-a-days. :D

Late- Alex

I personally like the 23's, but I understand about the rubbing. Sheesh, I only have 22's with the MG drop and when I fill up the tank, my frame hits the bumpstops over big bumps and I hate that!  :banghead:

If I may, how much did you sell them for? Just wondering how much 23's go for now-a-days.  :D

Late-  Alex

I bought my 23's used w/ about 5k on the tires for $2000.... and I'm sellin them to a buddy for $2000 in a month...they'll have about 11k on the tires then....

WOOHOO... free 6k miles on the tires... :cool:

i think the SS 22's look very good on your truck also. the other wheels even being bigger than i normally like looked good, but i think i like these better.  :thumbs:

:(

i'm not saying i didn't like the last wheels, i just these wheels better on his truck. if you're rolling on 23's i normally like the truck to be a bit higher. with his truck as low as it is i think the 22's2 give it a less stand out look.

Archived