RADIX WOW!!!!!!!!!!

6.0ss

THe words did not even come to my mouth the first time I ripped into the WOT. I could not speak, the truck just took off like a bat out of hell!!! I pulled a U turn and wot again,, Then I started screaming with Joy! The radix is an awesome upgrade, the truck is a rocket, IT was really cool I pulled out of my neighborhood and the first stop light I get to was a 2003 Ford Harley Truck, I just grinned at him, poped the gear in N and reved up the motor, the guy looked, gave the nod, and we were off. GOODBY FORD!!!!

I was extatic, the first time the truck was on the street with the radix I get to destroy a truck that has been killing me for the last year!!! YEAAAA..

For those that are on the boarder of to get one or not,,, GET ONE! IT is awesome

Mods,

Radix

2.9 pully

XL Larger Charge Cooler

Shift Kit.

Nelson Tune

2/3 beltech drop

Mods in the garage to go on the truck,

Supermax headers

Corsa Sport Exaust!!!!

Tighter Belt, (belt slipping on smaller pully)

HAHA!!!!!! I LOVE FI

Damm you Bro! Now you have more power than I do. :cry: Now I have to find some Mods that will put me past you! Lets hear it guys, how can I beat my brother now?!?!

Joe, we need to set up a family SSS one two punch! We could call it the Joe Louis one two! :crackup:

Its awesome to hear that you put down a Ford so quickly! One down, many more to go. Ahhh, the glory that is Chevy!

Can't wait to get home to have some fun with your SSS. :thumbs:

P.S. At least my color is faster! Hahahaha, Go Arrival blue!

That sounds awesome!!! thankx for sharing that I'm convinced now... I need a radix.. i was leaning towards the whipple.... but now I know....

P.S. dont' forget to post some track times when you get them I'd like to see what it's done to your truck!!

Totally awesome, eh? It is unreal how fast these trucks can move when properly motivated.

One thing I would consider: before installing the Sport Corsa with the SuperMaxx headers, give some thought to just how loud you want that thing to be. My mods are very similar to yours and the exhaust is NASCAR loud, as I have posted in other threads. I am concerned about attracting too much attention even when not at WOT.

I have contacted Corsa and I will probably buy a Touring muffler and switch it out. I will get a price on this later today, but I will not be able to return the Sport muffler to Corsa because it is used. You may see it in the For Sale section shortly!

Just my $00.02.

Michael

HAHA!!!!!! I LOVE FI

Couldn't have said it better myself. The blower and Allen's tune just flat-out transform these trux. :cheers:

I would like to echo mjmsup. Even with just shorties and the Radix, Corsa recommended that I go with the Touring muffler rather than the Sport. I can tell you it's still plenty loud at WOT. :devil:

With LT's your neighbors may be :eek: when you drive down the street at night. :wtf:

Have lotsa fun. :chevy:

Archived