RADIX WOW!!!!!!!!!!

6.0ss

HAHA!!!!!! I LOVE FI

Couldn't have said it better myself. The blower and Allen's tune just flat-out transform these trux. :cheers:

I would like to echo mjmsup. Even with just shorties and the Radix, Corsa recommended that I go with the Touring muffler rather than the Sport. I can tell you it's still plenty loud at WOT. :devil:

With LT's your neighbors may be :eek: when you drive down the street at night. :wtf:

Have lotsa fun. :chevy:

That is what I was thinking I was going to buy the coras touring two weeks ago until My Brother (Loui1313), told me quote for quote.

" Ahh don't be an old man, get the sport exaust and have fun while you are young"

So I ordered the sport exaust. If it is too loud, Some one will buy it from me! I want to hear more exaust sound over the supercharger whine anyway!!!!

I want to hear more exaust sound over the supercharger whine anyway!!!!

I assure you, that won't be a problem with the Sport muffler! You will probably enjoy the fact that when just cruising around, you're basically in stealth mode. When you get on it, this ROAR comes out of nowhere. You'll scare the crap out of dogs and small children along the roadside. It kind of sounds like being at ground zero for a jet airliner crashing. Pedestrians absolutely freak out because it is so sudden and so LOUD!

Michael

Makes you wonder why the SS does not come with the supercharger from the factory.  It really transforms the truck!!! :driving:

4L65-E thats why.......... :puke::D

:seeya:

Might necessitate a 4L80-E AWD setup. That would be sweet.

And then there's the 5 speed Allison... :chevy:

5 speed allison has way to much maintinance and over kill for our truck,, but the 80 sized trans would be awesome to have!!!!! Then I would not be so worried about my 65 right now!!

THe words did not even come to my mouth the first time I ripped into the WOT.  I could not speak,  the truck just took off like a bat out of hell!!!  I pulled a U turn and wot again,, Then I started screaming with Joy!  The radix is an awesome upgrade, the truck is a rocket,  IT was really cool I pulled out of my neighborhood and the first stop light I get to was a 2003 Ford Harley Truck,  I just grinned at him, poped the gear in N and reved up the motor, the guy looked, gave the nod, and we were off.  GOODBY FORD!!!! 

I was extatic, the first time the truck was on the street with the radix I get to destroy a truck that has been killing me for the last year!!! YEAAAA..

For those that are on the boarder of to get one or not,,, GET ONE!  IT is awesome

Mods,

Radix

2.9 pully

XL Larger Charge Cooler

Shift Kit.

Nelson Tune

2/3 beltech drop

Mods in the garage to go on the truck,

Supermax headers

Corsa Sport Exaust!!!!

Tighter Belt, (belt slipping on smaller pully)

HAHA!!!!!! I LOVE FI

Nice! :D

I'm gonna have a Radix by the end of this summer, I've made it my mission in life. The only thing holding me up is the fact that my better half says I gotta pay cash for it if I want it, she won't let me use the plastic :( . Glad to hear that you are happy with your purchase and nice kill on the Ferd. :thumbs:

I'm gonna have a Radix by the end of this summer, I've made it my mission in life.  The only thing holding me up is the fact that my better half says I gotta pay cash for it if I want it, she won't let me use the plastic  :( .  Glad to hear that you are happy with your purchase and nice kill on the Ferd.  :thumbs:

You'll love it ApeStyle. It will be well worth the wait. :D

In the mean time watch for sales at Tom Byrne or elsewhere. Maybe you'll find such a good price you can convince your wife on how much money you're saving her. The female mind likes to think that way... :crazy:

Archived