Whats the cheapest SS you spotted on sale?

thrice11

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was at a local dealship here in CT.. It was sitting there for about 6 months, I had test driven it about 4 times before I bought it. Since it was there for so long I beat them up on the price, then trade in my second ride for it. So I got a really good deal

Just more excuses...too many miles...too far away...too much money....Blah Blah Blah...

As far as the bidding ending...the reserve was not met so it means the truck is still available. Give the dealer a call and buy it!!

yur telling me youd waste 21 thousand bucks on something with 70 thousand miles when u can like spend an extra 2 or 3 for one with like 1/4 of the amount of miles????... and it doesnt necessarily mean the truck is still available cuz someone cudve called him and bought it...

You're telling me you'd waste $21,000 on something with 70,000 miles when you can spend an extra $2,000-3,000 for one with a 1/4 of the amount of miles?  It doesnt necessarily mean the truck is still available because someone could have called him and bought it...

Yeah, but the only way you will find out is if you call. :banghead:

P.S. I also edited your quote to make it readable, and to make it SEEM that someone with a little bit of intelligence typed it.

P.S.S. A 1/4 of 70,000 is 17,500 where have you seen an SS with 17,500 miles for under $25,000. My guess is nowhere since you are still looking. Your intelligence never ceases to amaze me. This is a good reason why most 16 year olds shouldn't have nice cars. If they are too stupid to think through the buying process, how can they be smart enough to drive a car? You should talk to tahoeondubs, he is 16 but comes across as a nice guy and intelligent. Maybe he can help you out.

Dave :)

Yeah, but the only way you will find out is if you call. 

P.S. I also edited your quote to make it readable, and to make it SEEM that someone with a little bit of intelligence typed it.

P.S.S. A 1/4 of 70,000 is 17,500 where have you seen an SS with 17,500 miles for under $25,000. My guess is nowhere since you are still looking. Your intelligence never ceases to amaze me. This is a good reason why most 16 year olds shouldn't have nice cars. If they are too stupid to think through the buying process, how can they be smart enough to drive a car? You should talk to tahoeondubs, he is 16 but comes across as nice guy and intelligent. Maybe he can help you out.

Dave

:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Yeah, but the only way you will find out is if you call. 

P.S.S. A 1/4 of 70,000 is 17,500 where have you seen an SS with 17,500 miles for under $25,000. My guess is nowhere since you are still looking. Your intelligence never ceases to amaze me. This is a good reason why most 16 year olds shouldn't have nice cars. If they are too stupid to think through the buying process, how can they be smart enough to drive a car? You should talk to tahoeondubs, he is 16 but comes across as nice guy and intelligent. Maybe he can help you out.

Dave

:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

I am here all week. :cool:

not trying to bust your balls thrice at all, but iam a firm believer of nobody should be too cool too soon. it devopls personality and good character. if you are 16 years old, maybe look for an older 89-91 SS, and put some blood and sweat into that baby. you could have alot of fun working on it, and when you have more finacial security to buy that nicer vehicle, you will be much prouder of it.

thats how me and my brothers came along, driving 76 fords or 80s grand marquis, and i can tell you we all appreciate our rides deeply.

shit, i had to go to iraq for nearly a year to afford my SS, and i can guarentee you, i enjoy the vehicle very much.

I appreciate it black0zcr5. Yeah i'll have to agree with everyone on here, sorry thrice, hate to bust your bubble, but everyone wouldn't make fun of you or dislike you if you actually used your head and thought about all that you've said. Yes we know you're looking one, but there's no need in the whole nine yards on your gameplan to get the truck, just f*in get it lol. I'm not trying to hate on you or anything, but it's just tha truth, I'm trying to help you out. But on tha topic, i saw one here in town for around 23,000, but it had been smoked in and had cracked leather, however the mileage was good. But, i wouldn't waste my money on something when i could pay 3g's more for something more well kept.

Archived