Whats the cheapest SS you spotted on sale?

thrice11

Actually I am only 8 years older than you, but you make me feel like I am three times as mature so it works out.  If you expect people to take your posts seriously, maybe you should learn some proper english...

Dave

^^im not even 16 but the man has a point. ^^

also Auto guy did that hood on your SS come stock or did you order it?? because that has to be the best looking one ive seen

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Actually I am only 8 years older than you, but you make me feel like I am three times as mature so it works out.  If you expect people to take your posts seriously, maybe you should learn some proper english...

Dave

^^im not even 16 but the man has a point. ^^

also Auto guy did that hood on your SS come stock or did you order it?? because that has to be the best looking one ive seen

Not stock, ordered. I know nothing more.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I have seen brand new 05 Silverado SS's with 2 wheel drive,cloth interior,no disc changers,stripped down models for around $27k I call them LS SS's. That price is with rebates and employee pricing. Makes me sick that anyone can now have a SSS Im selling mine :cry::cry::cry:

Bought new in August of 2004 - with 2,800 Dealer miles.... (Owner drove it) So all warranty starts then (at 2,800). Free oil changes for life of my ownership, window etching, simonized inside/out, mud gaurds, and ventvisors for $31,500.00

• 2 months later...

Archived