No more Back seat!!

6.0ss

Ok guys, Been looking for a way to take this stereo install to the next level, every one in the Chicago car club says take out the back seat and build it up. I use my back seat about once a month, I am really considering taking it out, what are you thoughts on doing this? I know I can have some insane bass with all that air space, but do you think I will regret it in the future? not having a back Seat??

Here is a pick of my current set up!

652077_12_full.jpg

652077_15_full.jpg

Thinking about extending the center console al the way to the back wall and putting 6 10inch Diamond subs and all 4 Phoenix Gold amps in a crazy config? But will I miss my back seat?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thinking about extending the center console al the way to the back wall and putting 6 10inch Diamond subs and all 4 Phoenix Gold amps in a crazy config?  But will I miss my back seat?

Why not do that, and put a single seat on each side? Something like this.. I know this is showing front seats with the console, but you get the idea...Chevy_Black_Down_-_Leather_Transparent.jpg

There is not enough room to put any decent worth while chair back there! See this is when the GMC Denali pickup looks tempting with the 4 doors and shorter bed length! LOL More rear seat room and more room for audio equipment! Also a reason to put flipdown monitors in the headliner!!!

There is not enough room to put any decent worth while chair back there!  See this is when the GMC Denali pickup looks tempting with the 4 doors and shorter bed length!  LOL  More rear seat room and more room for audio equipment!  Also a reason to put flipdown monitors in the headliner!!!

Probably the minute you take the seat out you'll need it. That's how it always works. Let us know what you decide... I really like the setup you have now. I was really looking forward to the chicago meet and checking it out. (DAMN SNOW) Can't wait for the next one.

You could do the 2 rear seat thing and take your console all the way from the front to the back window. If you take it out, make the best use of the space and get all levels of bass.

Heres my idea:

1-18" Solo X

4-15" Solobaric L7

4-12" Solobaric L7

4-10" Solobaric L7

8-8" Solobaric L7

10- SX 2500.1 Kicker Amps

I am a Kicker Fan.

:D

You might want some more alternators and a few extra batteries.

Archived