Every one with a supercharger

BigTsBadSS

I want to get a supercharger and I was just curious what I should be paying for the whole set up installed. I spoke with a chevy dealer they told me that I would be geting a magnacharger instaled for $6600 to $7200 is that a good price it sounds to high to me but he did say that they warranty it what do you guys think and what did it run you.

I had mine done by a local speed shop. They just created a new website section on the MagnaCharger package (see link below), which starts at $5600 installed and dyno'd (more for the chrome finish). This does not include the Magna factory powertrain warranty, which I personally felt was a waste of money based on how it is written.

They did a great job and have been a lot of help. This should give you a feel for the range of prices you might be charged.

Link

Michael

If you are getting the Radix, give Magnacharger a call, they can recommend a local installer, if you are going to have it done for you. In truth, it is not that difficult to install, but if you want the warranty, then you will need it professionally installed. Mine cost $6000 with tax and installation, from a Mr Goodwrench that Magnacharger had recommended and trained. It could have been cheaper, but that is the route I chose.

hell... i'll do it! price... well... 6 pack of guiness and a tin of kodiak wintergreen... and a zippy kit!!!!!

- if youve ever, wired a relay, dropped a tank, swapped an intake, installed a cooler/radiator, and worked with a programmer or tech 2... its nothing complicated

Archived