Xenon bulbs, would these work??

fox_forma

Kinda wished I got the high's also, at first when I took the truck out it was a little wierd driving it with those lights because its a different color. It wasn;t the yellow look. i noticed that everything is more clear such as dark roads where the center lines are faded i could see them a lot better. I think I may just get the high beams from a local shop but I am happy with them now. Never driving with the normal lights again.

fox_forma, You may be able to e-mail the guy who's selling those for a discounted rate on the high beams, if the cost is a lot more at the store, He said If I knew anyone who wanted these he would be willing to give it to them for that price...

it might save you a little $$ but you know we'd just spend it at the pump..lol

fox_forma, You may be able to e-mail the guy who's selling those for a discounted rate on the high beams, if the cost is a lot more at the store, He said If I knew anyone who wanted these he would be willing to give it to them for that price...

it might save you a little $$ but you know we'd just spend it at the pump..lol

Yeah, i was thinkin about that also, so we'll see

I have the Piaa headlights in my truck they provide very good light, I am running them for hi and low beam. I love them. The other really good alternative to getting HID's are the sylvaina Silverstars, you can get them just about anywhere, such as pep-boys, autozone, ect..

• 2 months later...

So I had one of these burn out the other day, I looked up the warranty at EuroDezigns , sent it in with the $7 for shipping and amazingly, they sent a new set back to me in a couple of days. Great customer service, and they even e-mailed me when they recieved my busted bulb, and sent my new one's out....I would have bought a silverstar to replace it, but the color is only 5500k and these are 8500k....

Archived