Corvettes & SS's???

I guess adam could come this time but dont bring anyone thats going to run us over or shoot at us :jester: .Just playin man but make sure your truck is running good, so you can beat some vettes, i will still go when this happens

Reviving this thread with some new info. Again... I don't want to move forward on this unless we can make a decent showing. ASSUMING we'll get the usual guys out for this we'd probably have a solid 6-7 guys, but I'd like to get more before I tell the vette club we'll be there.

Heres the latest info:

Hi Everyone! In case you haven't already marked your calendar:

The next get-together at the Block of Orange (22/5/57 Frwys) will be on Sunday morning, April 24 at 8:00 a.m. After a 1/2 hour coffee break and bull session we will go for a ride thru Santiago Canyon to Cooks Corner for a "rest stop" then on thru the mountains along Ortega Hwy to Tom's Farm on the I-15 for lunch. From there you are on your own or can follow a group back to O.C. up the 91 Frwy. Mark your calendars and don't forget the girlfriend, boyfriend or wife (the girls that came along last time had a great time). Plan on 5 hours for the entire get-together. If you can only make part of the run, meet up at any point. This is an informal get-together and there are no "memberships". This route is full of twisties and ups/downs. Hoping for "top off" / convertible weather. We had 19 C-6's last time - let's make it 25 this time. Hope to see you there! Dave

Still gauging interest... how many local guys are interested?

I'm in. :thumbs:

Sorry ya'll, can't make it.  Racing at Fontana that day and I have to be there...I'm second in the points chase. :dunno:

Racerbubba not showing up to a gathering??? WOW... I'm shocked! :eek:

**BTW: that was sarcasm** :jester:

It better be tough guy! :jester: Not my fault, just scheduling conflicts...sorry!

• 2 weeks later...
I'll take a shot in the dark that this isn't happening right???????

Guess I'll go to work then.

Late- Alex

based on the underwhelming response I'm going to hold off... I'll post the next one when it comes around... I just don't want a group of 5 guys in trucks showing up and crashing a vette meet w/ 20+ vettes there... we'd look like a bunch of chumps.

Archived