Screensaver Creation

luvmySS

I don't know if anyone is interested but I am willing to put together a screensaver made from a few choice pictures (5-10)

of your ride. I can add music as well but this will make the file size quite a bit larger depending on the length of the song.

I have made a sample from some pictures of my SS with music to give you an idea what this will look like.

Click here to see the sample

If you are on a Dial-Up modem, this will take some time to download as the file size is 435K.

:cool: Nice job!!!   Are you in marketing?  Your truck looks great!  :cheers:

Thanks shopman1. Actually my day gig is mostly doing computer-based & web-based training.

I do have a strong desire to get into doing some freelance advertising, film work, etc. (anyone at GM listening...hint hint).

When I'm not driving in my SS, which is most of the time :D , I am either doing video projects, 3D effects, or playing & recording my music.

I am filming a commercial for the SS right now...about 50% done.

I actually have a pretty full plate with all of my hobbies :crazy:

Way to go, Dan. Looks (and sounds) great, dude. :thumbs:

Thanks Lee :cheers:

• 2 months later...

I would totally be interested in doing this but I would need, as Steve said, everyone's high resolution photos. Let me know if this is something you would all want to do, and if so, I will post a special email address to send the hires photos too.

I would totally be interested in doing this but I would need, as Steve said, everyone's high resolution photos. Let me know if this is something you would all want to do, and if so, I will post a special email address to send the hires photos too.

Come on people! Gather your best pics! I run at 1600x1200 on my 21 inch monitor. Need big pics if ya got em!

Thanks for offering luvmyss, this could be sweet. :cheers:

Archived