Power Tailgate Lock

bsteff

I actually have one that I never finished installing in my truck if you are interested. I only mounted the solenoid, but never ran the wiring harness because I never bought a hard tonneau cover.

They are also good to have to keep your tailgate from being stolen

It is pretty easy to install. The hardest part is running the wires up to your door panel to tie into the power lock switch.

I will ship it to you for $65.00 including shipping.

PM me if interested.

I was afraid that the manual lock (black) would look bad on my blue truck. I like the clean install and functionality of the power lock, but if these kits are crap I may think twice. I want to protect my tailgate though, since the damn things come off with no tools. Someone could take it off with it in minutes.

So you mean our trucks didnt come with power tailgate locks? WOW!! I bought my truck used from a buddy of mine and he told me all the stuff he had done to it and a tailgate lock was not one of them so i assumed it was stock since it still has the stock alarm. But my tailgate locks and unlocks when i lock and unlock my truck! Wow more bonus features i find more and more everyday! I miss my truck right now~!

Archived