Shaved Tailgate

this is my last post on this topic!  first of all, not everyone has friends that can do that kind of work.  second of all, im not supporting anything, just trying to help people out!  its people like you that make a forum worthless.  im not here to argue with you.  i am here purely to soak up knowledge, and dispense a little help when possible!  if you dont like what i have to say, thats fine, i could care the f##k less, but ill be damned if you are going to make me look like the bad guy here.  if you want to start shit, go find a little kid that is more on your level.  dont come after me like im some big **** cause i was offering my opinion.  have a nice f##king day!

Dude... you need to chill the f**k out!

You brought this on yourself by hi-jacking Chases thread about HIS SHAVED TAILGATE! I don't recall reading anywhere in the title about "can someone please suggest a cheap alternative to shave my tailgate?" If you wanted to post up the idea start a thread in appearance, how to, or even off topic general.

Jon is entitiled to his opinion (I agree that would look like crap) and you're entitled to yours... so rather than throwing insults lets try and be ADULTS and drop this before it gets out of hand. :smash:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Ten things one dude should never say to another dude ....

and #1 is ......

im glad to see we both shave our rears!!! nice lookin buddy

Archived