Shaved Tailgate

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

just my two cents! i dont know if you guys have see this yet, but if you look in stylin concepts, they have the handle relocator kit, and a third brake light cover that goes in place of your original handle! i know some of us cant afford to have the body work done to shave it that way, so this is a nice alternative! its clean, looks good, and you can get both kits for around 150 bucks!! beats the hell out a body shop!!!! we will be doing this again....and as always, we will get some pics posted as soon as its done! may be a while cause we just found a great deal on a procharger, and will more than likely go that route first!!! check it out guys, its pretty clean looking!

just my two cents!  i dont know if you guys have see this yet, but if you look in stylin concepts, they have the handle relocator kit, and a third brake light cover that goes in place of your original handle!  i know some of us cant afford to have the body work done to shave it that way, so this is a nice alternative!  its clean, looks good, and you can get both kits for around 150 bucks!!  beats the hell out a body shop!!!! we will be doing this again....and as always, we will get some pics posted as soon as its done!  may be a while cause we just found a great deal on a procharger, and will more than likely go that route first!!!  check it out guys, its pretty clean looking!

Just my two cents! Most of us would rather pay a little extra to have a very clean looking tailgate than have 2 third brake lights. :puke:

Just my two cents! Most of us would rather pay a little extra to have a very clean looking tailgate than have 2 third brake lights. :puke:

dude, dont be an ass. im just here trying to help people out! if you dont like the little bit of help i throw out there to people that dont have thousands of dollars to blow on a body shop, thats fine....but you dont have to desecrate my idea's publicly. take your negativity over to the 5.0 forum!!!! thanks for playing, buh bye!

dude, dont be an ass. im just here trying to help people out! if you dont like the little bit of help i throw out there to people that dont have thousands of dollars to blow on a body shop, thats fine....but you dont have to desecrate my idea's publicly. take your negativity over to the 5.0 forum!!!! thanks for playing, buh bye!

Well i'm sure many people are with me on the fact that it gets really annoying when people like you go and change the topic they started into you trying to sell a product. By the way Chase didn't spend thousands of dollars on his tailgate I shaved it for him. Oh and do go and call me an ass that offends me when you were the one in the wrong. Are you a supporting vendor here? If so there is a section for selling product! :yellow_loser:

this is my last post on this topic! first of all, not everyone has friends that can do that kind of work. second of all, im not supporting anything, just trying to help people out! its people like you that make a forum worthless. im not here to argue with you. i am here purely to soak up knowledge, and dispense a little help when possible! if you dont like what i have to say, thats fine, i could care the f##k less, but ill be damned if you are going to make me look like the bad guy here. if you want to start shit, go find a little kid that is more on your level. dont come after me like im some big **** cause i was offering my opinion. have a nice f##king day!

just my two cents!  i dont know if you guys have see this yet, but if you look in stylin concepts, they have the handle relocator kit, and a third brake light cover that goes in place of your original handle!  i know some of us cant afford to have the body work done to shave it that way, so this is a nice alternative!  its clean, looks good, and you can get both kits for around 150 bucks!!  beats the hell out a body shop!!!! we will be doing this again....and as always, we will get some pics posted as soon as its done!  may be a while cause we just found a great deal on a procharger, and will more than likely go that route first!!!  check it out guys, its pretty clean looking!

This is where the WTF was amied at.

again WTF?????????????????

Archived