Problem with HPTuners...

SSminneapolis

I have recently been having issues with my hptuners. i can't get the flash portion of the program to work at all. the scanner works, but there are drop offs in the logs...

i just sent the cable to hptuners to have them check it out.

wondering if anyone has had issues with their cables as well...

I have recently been having issues with my hptuners. i can't get the flash portion of the program to work at all. the scanner works, but there are drop offs in the logs...

i just sent the cable to hptuners to have them check it out.

wondering if anyone has had issues with their cables as well...

Ryan,

Are you using it right to a serial port on your laptop or are you going through a serial/USB adapter.

Sometimes the settings in the properties for the adapter need to be tweaked from what I have heard.

Of course you have been using it for awhile and haven't had any problems until now so.....not sure.

Have you posted the question on the HTuners forum?

I have that same problem and they sent me an e-mail telling me to send mine back because mine is on the list of ones with problems and I see many many drop offs on the logs and really weird stuff they told me it should be turned around same day once they recieve it!

slim,

i have tried every combination of settings possible. i have the correct USB adapter that worked previously...

i sent everything into ken, he's going to let me know what happens with it. i was just checkin to see if there were other people that had issues related to the perfomance of the cable...

it was just weird. everything worked great until the last time i used it. should know more later this week or next.

Archived