Holy Blue Oval...

Dr Mike

OK Don't throw :smash: anything at you monitor or worse get a linching mob to hang me...

Take as look at this sweet :thumbs: thing, 390HP 390lbs torque in this size truck will be one bad _SS truck...

http://www.tuningnews.net/news/050321/pic.php?id=01

SS is cool looking truck, but think this is Very sweet looking beast.

Starting to put $$$ in the piggy bank, unless they SS_rew big time, think I've found my next ride.

Dr Mike :driving:

390HP is nice... The 06 Trailblazer SS is already set for 391HP. If GM is on the ball, this should mean the Silverado SS is in for a nice boost in power in 06. :D

I have one big problem, actually Very Tall ones...

A 12 and 15 year old that don't fit in back :crackup: of the restrained space...

Now If GM could have made the Colorado Larger(& SS'd it) instead of ths smallest in it's segment would have been ideal.

Unfortunately spy shots I've seen of the New Silverado in my opinion will sell well to GM clients only and solidly plant the F-150 as # 1 selling vehicle.

So that leave me wit SRT-10 Quad Cab and even thoug it's a Vipert pickup is out of my range at 75K canadian.

That only leaves :dunno: me with Ford(Found On Road Dead, Fix Or Repair Daily) option for a mean ride.

And no way am I going to even consider a :puke: Nissan...with their Mickey Mouse Service network.

So looks like : :( will be only option

Dr Mike :ughdance:

I was pretty excited about the new Trailblazer SS but I'd have to say this sport trac would be my choice. I've been a GM guy for a long time but Ford is definately going in a better direction for performance. Instead of slapping some SS badges on a trailblazer and adding some ponies it looks like Ford designed this Sport trac with performance as the first thought, not an afterthought. I showed it to my wife and she really liked the looks better than the TB inside and out. I hope this will get GM on the ball and answer with a better performance plan for the SUV market or my wife will be driving a Sport Trac.

SportTrac's are F'ing gay! Have you guys ever been around one? What a joke. Even if it looks cool (not in my book) it is still built from the p.o.s. sportrac! I wouldn't even park my wifes car next to a Sport Trac. Put it back in the box with the rest of the TOOLS

SportTrac's are F'ing gay!  Have you guys ever been around one?  What a joke.  Even if it looks cool (not in my book) it is still built from the p.o.s. sportrac!  I wouldn't even park my wifes car next to a Sport Trac.  Put it back in the box with the rest of the TOOLS

:withstupid: That thing makes me wanna :puke: , and it's still a FORD!!!

Archived