JL Audio, CleanSweep

SS Silv

The auto volume thing can be turned off. It for when your speed increases in lowers the bass as the volume raises so you dont blow your speakers. There are a couple settings for itm like low max and off i believe it is. PAC works great if you ask me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The clean sweep is a sales gimic. If you just want to add bass you are much better off using the PAC piece. You just have to pull the deck out plug the piece in hook up your RCA's and your done.

I've installed this in many of the bose systems and it works great.

The auto volume thing can be turned off.  It for when your speed increases in lowers the bass as the volume raises so you dont blow your speakers.  There are a couple settings for itm like low max and off i believe it is.  PAC works great if you ask me.

Do you have problems with the stock CD deck skipping at high bass volume?

Mr. P. :)

The clean sweep is a sales gimic.  If you just want to add bass you are much better off using the PAC piece.  You just have to pull the deck out plug the piece in hook up your RCA's and your done.

I've installed this in many of the bose systems and it works great.

Have you tried the Cleansweep yet????

I dont get why you guys are saying that you will get the same results out of an LOC. A good friend of mine owns a real nice stereo shop where im from with 15 years experience with car audio. He was recently at a car audio show and talked with some JL Audio reps who he happens to be good friends with. The reps swore up and down that the cleansweep is the best thing you can use with a factory head unit. The cleansweep does more than just make you subs sound good, it gives better sound quality to all of your factory speakers. I will keep you guys posted on how it works, when my buddy gets the cleansweep in at his shop, he is going to let me hook it up before I buy it. Ill keep you guys posted.

I dont get why you guys are saying that you will get the same results out of an LOC. A good friend of mine owns a real nice stereo shop where im from with 15 years experience with car audio. He was recently at a car audio show and talked with some JL Audio reps who he happens to be good friends with. The reps swore up and down that the cleansweep is the best thing you can use with a factory head unit. The cleansweep does more than just make you subs sound good, it gives better sound quality to all of your factory speakers. I will keep you guys posted on how it works, when my buddy gets the cleansweep in at his shop, he is going to let me hook it up before I buy it. Ill keep you guys posted.

:withstupid: when do they come out ? (i know sometime in may but when) i plan on getting one too, another good thing abouth them is they have an aux input

:withstupid: when do they come out ? (i know sometime in may but when) i plan on getting one too, another good thing abouth them is they have an aux input

Hopefully mid-may. From what I have been hearing, the cleansweep is the next best thing to expesive aftermarket head-unit. The reason why I am willing to spend the money on the cleansweep is because I like the look of the factory head-unit, also you cant go wrong with the 6-disk changer.

• 2 months later...

well i finally found one. i didnt get it though. i plan on going down to the stereo shop in a few weeks to get everything. the cool thing is , i can get it for 260 . Ill post the pics when its done.I plan on adding a 12 w7 and maybe some focal,s if i can save some money.

fiberglass. ported to 32hz. raise the seat about 1 1/2 in. jl 1000/1 amp. Focal 6.5's havent decideed what series yet or if i am going to need two sets and one for some kick panels. i want to see what happens when i add the w7 and amp the bose speakers. hopefully the sub wont overpower the highs.

Archived