SS Handeling

WisconsinSS

So I am driving down main street last night going about 35 and this person runs a red about 15 to 20 feet in front of me. Wife screams, I stand on the brake ABS is going nuts and slide around the corner of the intersection and then stomp on the gas and accelerate away from the offending car. We pull into a parking lot and could not believe how well the truck handeled. Just wanted to post this because I don't think that just any vehicle could have avoided a dent or worse!

The Siverado SS rocks!! :cheers:

:thumbs: that's when you look over at the wife and say, "see, I told you spending this much on a truck was a good thing. Just think how much better it would be with some more modification." :D

Glad to hear nobody was hurt.

The handling characteristics helped to avoid the crash. The power (this is where the Radix would shine) helps catch the dumba$$ that ran the red light and ensure his/her attention span is sufficiently altered as to avoid any similar situations in the future! ;)

The handling characteristics helped to avoid the crash.  The power (this is where the Radix would shine) helps catch the dumba$$ that ran the red light and ensure his/her attention span is sufficiently altered as to avoid any similar situations in the future! ;)

I couldn't have said it better myself.

The handling characteristics helped to avoid the crash.  The power (this is where the Radix would shine) helps catch the dumba$$ that ran the red light and ensure his/her attention span is sufficiently altered as to avoid any similar situations in the future! ;)

HAHA, I like that!

Seriously though... glad no one was hurt

Archived