Finally Getting Close to Finishing

Snapped some Pictures today :D Just need to decide if the MAF is going in or not.. And get my boost control unit from the Group Purchase on LS1tech.........probably about 12 hours of work left :driving: Which will take a week or more :jester:

site1024.jpg

site1025.jpg

site1026.jpg

looks good man, dont mean to be a smartass but i would pressure check your pipes for leaks, the welds dont look real thick, may have some pinholes, just a suggestion, i made a inlet tube for a freind cuz he had a bunch of leaks. Looks sweet though man keep up the good work

Sweet!  Looks great Dennis.  How's the weight of that 42?  Seeing any funkiness in the exhaust?

What are you doing for cooling?

I've got an Air to Air Intercooler and a Snow Alky Injection system. The only run time the motor has seen has been on the dyno :dunno:

I don't know if a Ryobi leaf blower really counts as a turbo, but its definitely forced induction. :)

So this is going to be a custom rear mount?  Cool.  Where are you pulling your fresh air from?

BigTex thanks for giving away my secret for reducing turbo lag (aka Ryobi) I'm thinking of following this concept for a cold air intake.. Mabey Hang it over the roof or out the side of the bed

airram.jpg

All joking aside, the intake air will be the same make it up as we go logic I followed that got me into this mess :jester: Has anyone come up with anything cool for a Rear Mount Truck intake ?

so its a rear mount eh... what about your whipple??

Saving it for the next project... Still trying to find a used 4x4 Chevy Colorado for 15k or less just not having any luck.

looks good man, dont mean to be a smartass but i would pressure check your pipes for leaks, the welds dont look real thick, may have some pinholes, just a suggestion, i made a inlet tube for a freind cuz he had a bunch of leaks. Looks sweet though man keep up the good work

Bill Powell built the exhaust and did the welding. He has built some of the fastest road race cars in the country and headers for famous name tuners ect.. He's a old Navy guy and I trust him. Thanks for looking out for me though :thumbs:

Archived