Buffer(s)

rmcswain

Sounds like somebody should be getting something for all the promotion going on. Maybe a 15% discount to all SilveradoSS.com members? Look at how much business is being pushed their way - including me - just this morning.

Already got response back - talk about quick.

They say that they are unable to do such a thing at this time because thay are working on a big project right now. Oh well, worth a try I guess.

One other small note: make sure the paint is very clean before applying Z2. Unlike polishes you may have used in the past Z2 will not take off things like bug splatter, tar, road grime, rubber, etc. I encountered a couple bugs on the grill that my washing missed and ended up using a mild cleaner to get them off because Z2 wouldn't (as they stated in the instructions).

You're right, it won't even take off hard water spots:

Make sure you remove any water spots, before you apply my products. Because Zaino has no abrasives or harsh solvents it will not remove water spots or stains. --Zaino Application Guide

Got a kick out of this tip from the Zaino website:

Another great tip is to use a Toro 210mph Electric leaf blower. Dries your car in about 5 minutes.... without even touching the paint surface.... --Zaino Tips & Tricks

BTW, I believe the Zaino web store is up and running for the general public now (no password required):

http://www.zainostore.com

• 2 weeks later...
Where are you guys buying your towels? I read that Zaino recommends Made in the USA only towels.

Another question, what are you using to dry off the truck?

100% cotton terry cloth will do nicely, but if you want the best, go with microfiber.

You will pay a bit more for them.

PakShak microfiber towels have a good reputation on several detailing forums:

http://www.pakshak.com/

Archived