got my radix

i was wondering i'm stalling at redlights now since the install on friday adn my battery is low if i get a tune will it solve my problem cause i have no tune now please help asap i need my truck back thanks for all the help in advance :confused:

Did you specificically order it w/o the tune? Otherwise you typically get a Superchips programmer with a tune loaded in to be D/L'ed to your PCM. I ordered mine with no tune as I had a Nelson tune/PCM waiting to install.

If you're running your stock tune you probably have too much timing and way to little fuel. You could be dangerously lean. Park your truck until you get a blower tune.

As for your battery issue that could be an incorrectly installed serpentine belt. If your alternator isn't getting turned properly your battery won't charge. Are you getting a warning reading on this?

I am sure you need your truck but don't drive it until you get it set up properly. Under boost your compression ratio has been effectively raised significantly and you don't want to do any permanent damage.

If you paid for the Magnuson tune and didn't get it insist that they send you the programmer right away. If not call Allen at Nelson Performance or Brian at PCM for Less, both of whom have a lot of experience tuning for FI on our trucks.

If you're running your stock tune you probably have too much timing and way to little fuel. You could be dangerously lean. Park your truck until you get a blower tune.

If he has the new injectors installed, he's way too rich without tuning.

If you have the injectors installed without tuning, you need to park the truck immediately. Put the stock injectors in and it will run better without stalling, just dont run it hard or you'll run out of fuel. Then when you get the tune figured out, put the big injectors back in.

thank you all i just got off of the phone with brain at pcm for less i ordered one through him i guess i be driveing my dads SS until it comes in. As faor as i know the lady at tybrone said it came with everything that i needed to make it work i guess not owell life goes on

If I was you, I would be on the horn with Byrne getting at least the cost of Brian's tune back from either them, or Magnuson. Call Magnuson, they'll make it right. I was able to start my tryck with the stock tune, but I wouldn't drive it. Bigger injectors, way too much timing. Didn't you have to give whoever you bought the Radix from your specifiics on your truck as to mods, and stuff? Before you spend any more money, I'd call T Byrne, or Magnuson.

Archived