Richard is at it again

Megashifter

Richard the Troll :troll: (now posing as DAK2002RT) just posted this on the Delphi R/T board:

"Has anyone been to the Silverado SS forums lately? How can a SS with just headers beat a 5 speed 2005 Mustang GT by 3 car lenghts and another SS beat a lightning that has headers,pulley and a tune. I would think that lightning would be good for low 12's,only SS's listed in that range have different engines with superchargers,everyone believes them with no vids,time slips or any proof,someone needs to get a meet together for all trucks so they can see what an actual race is,not being next to a car and flooring it and the other cars are not even racing,sorry I hate it when people make up stories any everyone believes them."

I've seen nothing like this on the Silverado board. :banghead:

Well I do wonder about that Lightning race, but I find it humorous that they have to go to another board to get new subject matter for their board  :lol:

No...not "they", just him. 99.9% of the Dodge guys that come on here are pretty cool. Richard, or Dick, is not mature enough for either of the sites.

maybe he would know what it is like to get whooped by some of us if he ever showed up at the track. i know alot of us post when ever we are going.

what a  :jester:

Whooped on physically (which he needs :D ) or a race?

I don't think I would want to be in the same zip code as Dick...I mean Richard... if he's driving anything. :yellow_loser:

:cheers:

Richard the Troll  :troll: (now posing as DAK2002RT) just posted this on the Delphi R/T board:

"Has anyone been to the Silverado SS forums lately? How can a SS with just headers beat a 5 speed 2005 Mustang GT by 3 car lenghts and another SS beat a lightning that has headers,pulley and a tune. I would think that lightning would be good for low 12's,only SS's listed in that range have different engines with superchargers,everyone believes them with no vids,time slips or any proof,someone needs to get a meet together for all trucks so they can see what an actual race is,not being next to a car and flooring it and the other cars are not even racing,sorry I hate it when people make up stories any everyone believes them."

I've seen nothing like this on the Silverado board.  :banghead:

I hope your not talking about ME. I dont even go to the "Delpi R/T board". WTF? Another Richard? :nono:

Richard

Archived