Latest Stylin Concepts catalog

BenKey

I remember a lot of you out there without the SS, wanting to convert your two-door to the SS look. Well, the latest Stylin Concepts catalog I just got has everything you need, it looks like. It even has the rear vent-type rool pan, which I believe was on the SS 2-door protoype.

Should be able to view @ Stylin

-Ben

This is exactly what I want to do... but I couldn't find it on their web page :cry:

Go to the website and order their sport truck catalog. Or, call them and ask how it long will be before it hits the website. It's in the catalog.

Speaking of Stylin, I was just at their site looking at air intakes. Under every brand of intake it says "does not fit SS model." Thought it was strange because some people in this forum are using these intakes on their SS and they haven't said anything about having installation problems. Any idea why Stylin would do this?

Hey thanks for the heads up! The catalog is on its way too.

I used the same name to check around on the web and found this. Just a couple more pics.

I'm still not sure who actually makes the kit.

Stillen

I like that they made the roll pan to match the red concept truck. That could be the finishing touch for you guys with SSs too.

Archived