the new guy

mosey

hey everyone,

i'm tony but to everyone i'm mosey so either one works...i'm 21 from maine...i'm currently a senior business major at the university of maine(home of 2 div 1 national ice hockey championships and players such as paul kariya, garth snow, mike dunham of nhl fame) in orono(near bangor) no gf cuz i can't afford one as my truck tends to get most of my money and attention...once i can get a pic of it on a web page i'll post it...it's a 99 sierra, 2wd, black, 20" kmc v2's, volant cool air/ram air intake, flowmaster exhuast coming out through a street scene rollpan, clear corners and tails, escalade cluster, pioneer head unit, 2 12" kicker comp vr's, kicker zr 240 amp...

i'm not a huge fan of the new front ends on the chevys but i'll get used to it, especially when it has awd and 345 ponies...

anyway i keep telling myself i'm done with my truck because once i graduate from ths lovely place i'm hopefully going to get a vette...i've been looking at a 98 and if it's still for sale in may i'll be hot rodding that around

i think that is about it...

Well it looks like you have your priorities in order.

School first then your rig and believe me the girls

Will follow. Otherwise you will have to drop out of

School to get a job and have to sell the truck to pay

The bills.

:blink:

Archived