new club

flash2003

SS min - yea right :icon_bs:

Weezarr1&SS - I will talk to the owner and see if he will give us a club discount

Auto Guy - It would be a good place to have a meet, they will have people in the parking lot keeping a eye on the trucks.

Update on the club

They started hanging over 300 sheets of drywall this week.

And I have been working on the outside lights and the sign.

A dancer walked into the club for a interview the other day. :)

All I could say I never been on a job site like this before :D

Update on the club

They started hanging over 300 sheets of drywall this week.

And I have been working on the outside lights and the sign. 

A dancer walked into the club for a interview the other day. :)

All I could say I never been on a job site like this before  :D

Haha, need any help puttin in the lights, i wouldnt mind hangin around that place a few days out of the week :crackup:

As for a meet, that would be sweet, but thats someone of a haul for me to do, especially if we meet there, I would prob be sloshed by the time it was over so no long distance driving for me

Sorry Fox I plan to finish this job myself. I did have two other people with me but they moved on to other jobs.

Fox By the way are you planning to go to New Jersey on May 21 (SAT) to go to strip club with a few other SS'S Check out the gatherings section and the New Jersey thread If you are planning to go let me know what time you will leave and i will leave early enough to meet up with some people from your area. It would be cool to have a few SS cruzin east to the club. This is a day trip for me so i will be comming back the same day.

hmmm.. interesting... you know, i have a problem just clicking "next" or "enter" whenever i see those buttons... didn't really get to read what the first page said, then i realized they were probably warning me about being 18... im only 16 and "stumbled accidentally" into the site... Is that breaking a law? :banghead::cheers::D

Sorry Fox I plan to  finish this job myself. I did have two other people with me but they moved on to other jobs.

Fox By the way are you planning to go to New Jersey on May 21 (SAT) to go to strip club with a few other SS'S Check out the gatherings section and the New Jersey thread If you are planning to go let me know what time you will leave and i will leave early enough to meet up with some people from your area. It would be cool to have a few SS cruzin east to the club. This is a day trip for me so i will be comming back the same day.

Flash, looks like I will be heading to the meet, cant say at the moment about meeting up with you first to head over. It looks like I basically just jump over into jersey and hit one highway mostly the whole way to it. But i will see what other routes I can take as long as it doesnt put me a lot out of the way. I'll keep ya posted

Archived