What's new in SSS land?

m396 #00-011

Wow, it's been awhile since I've really nosed around here. I've seen good and very bad news both.

Myself, between both jobs, selling the house, building the new house, and more OT than any one person could want, I just haven't had time to be here anymore. :shakehead: I've been having withdrawal symptoms. Heck, I haven't even opened Flashscan yet. The weather has been nice enough to put the SSS rims back on, and mount the drag tires on the Caddy wheels. But the track I went to last year has new houses setting on it now. :tear: Time to make the trek to KCIR now.

This has been my only highlight of free time this year. Joey is part of the Central Missouri Dream Factory. During our clubs' show last week, we went for a little ride. Between the cartoons playing on the TV screen, sliding the car around a few corners and flying over some hills, he was all smiles!

SmallCorvetteCup1.JPG

:seeya: to all, and I will try to get back around here more often. :seeya:

Good to see you back Jason :cheers: I was wondering where you had been... but it looks like you've been upto some good stuff. Theres nothing more rewarding than putting a big smile on a kids face... good job :thumbs:

Archived