Spray In Bedliner

I just got my bedliner sprayed in be CareFree Coatings in New Lenox IL.

They have a website, with a 25 dollar coupon.

It took about 2 hours.. but man.. its so nice..

its a dark blue, and looks neat in contrast to my Arrival Blue '03

:ughdance:

I just got my bedliner sprayed in be CareFree Coatings in New Lenox IL.

They have a website, with a 25 dollar coupon.

It took about 2 hours.. but man.. its so nice..

its a dark blue, and looks neat in contrast to my Arrival Blue '03

:ughdance:

The spray ins are the way to go.....love my Line-X. You'll like yours too, I'm sure....congrats. :cheers:

Has anyone used the new *treatment* stuff the Rhino has come out with yet. It is supposed revive the like new color.

I was wanting to do the Bedrug in my 05, but now I have scratched it up a little so I am going to go with the sprayin liner like my first SS had.

JOSH

Rhino's stuff is called Rhino Shine. It flakes off the liner and you have to re-apply it.

LINE-X and DuPont have been working on a special coating for about a year. LINE-X Xtra is a topcoat that will contain Kevlar "pulp". It will be glossy, retain its color, is VERY durable, and dries in less than 10 minutes. This topcoat will not be a "layered" topcoat. "Layered" meaning like if you were to paint a liner, you would have a layer of paint on top of the liner. Xtra will actually penetrate the liner and be integrated into it. LINE-X Xtra should be available around May 2005. Cost? Don't know yet. Black is the only color available now, but colors are in the near future.

Do your research, that tells the tale. Line-X has the only nation wide lifetime warranty; Rhino's is only good at the store that spays it. Also the Line-X has a much higher tensile rating. Plus Line-X just plain flat looks better...go check out a new rhino then go look at a Line-X...the differences are obvious.

They even use line-X on the decks of nuclear subs...can't get much tougher than that.

• 2 weeks later...

i went with rhino mainly because at the time i didnt know any other products existed :banghead: i like it but ive seen a line-x sprayed truck and it does look much better. if i were to do it over again i would go with line-x or bed rug.

Do your research, that tells the tale.  Line-X has the only nation wide lifetime warranty; Rhino's is only good at the store that spays it.  Also the Line-X has a much higher tensile rating.  Plus Line-X just plain flat looks better...go check out a new rhino then go look at a Line-X...the differences are obvious.

They even use line-X on the decks of nuclear subs...can't get much tougher than that.

Good bit of info BSER. I am needing to have it done soon and I remember how nice yours looked at the Dallas Tune Rally. Of course you had some nice little extra touches since you own the company...

:thumbs: JOSH

Archived