FS: 03 Red SS, 12,500 mi

styleandspeed

I've decided that I am going to be selling my SS sad.gif , It is an 03 Victory red SS with XM, trailer towing package, etc. The only thing that it doesn't have is OnStar which I didn't want anyway. It has just over 12,000 mi on it, It is in excellent shape, and I am asking $27,500. I always use mobil 1, and it has about 10 coats of Zaino on the paint.

It also has a few mods on it which include:

Viper alarm with remote start

20" Centerline Stingray III wheels (only a month old)

Trailblazer stall converter (installed by a GM tech)

Zippy drilled seperator plate (also installed by a GM tech)

corvette servo

Tahoe rear sway bar

2" drop shackles

Rhino-liner

Shopman SS bowtie

Nelson tune

and UPD Cold-air intake

I have taken it to the track once, and it ran a 14.5@92 before the lighter wheels, stall converter, and seperator plate. It should be down around a 14.1 right now as it sits. I am located in College Station, TX. Please let me know if any of you are interested, or have any questions.

Aaron

[email protected]

Hey im from college station and i have a blue ss on 22s. i was wondering how much faster your truck was with the nelson tune. its got intake and exhaust and we need to line em up one day to see how much faster yours is. or call me

979 218 5673

interested in selling the shopman bowtie???

I've decided that I am going to be selling my SS sad.gif , It is an 03 Victory red SS with XM, trailer towing package, etc. The only thing that it doesn't have is OnStar which I didn't want anyway. It has just over 12,000 mi on it, It is in excellent shape, and I am asking $27,500. I always use mobil 1, and it has about 10 coats of Zaino on the paint.

corvette servo

Tahoe rear sway bar

2" drop shackles

Rhino-liner

Shopman SS bowtie

Nelson tune

and UPD Cold-air intake

I have taken it to the track once, and it ran a 14.5@92 before the lighter wheels, stall converter, and seperator plate. It should be down around a 14.1 right now as it sits. I am located in College Station, TX.  Please let me know if any of you are interested, or have any questions.

Aaron

[email protected]

interested in selling the shopman bowtie???

corvette servo

Tahoe rear sway bar

2" drop shackles

Rhino-liner

Shopman SS bowtie

Nelson tune

and UPD Cold-air intake

I have taken it to the track once, and it ran a 14.5@92 before the lighter wheels, stall converter, and seperator plate. It should be down around a 14.1 right now as it sits. I am located in College Station, TX.  Please let me know if any of you are interested, or have any questions.

Aaron

[email protected]

I may be if I don't have any luck selling the truck. I will have to see about that though.

Aaron

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived