Need Favor, Radix Owners

6.0ss

I am trying to get my modifications insured incase the truck is stolen or wrecked and the insurance company is asking for a recipt for all of my aftermarket equipment. Well I bought the Radix used from Jeff Bullock who has passed away, So I can't get his receipt of sale, If any one else has a recipt that shows purchase and installation cost on it and would not mind sharing a copy of it with me would be my new best friend!!!! :D Even better if it does not have your name on it!! But really it does not matter!.

Joe krelle.

[email protected]

I am trying to get my modifications insured incase the truck is stolen or wrecked and the insurance company is asking for a recipt for all of my aftermarket equipment.  Well I bought the Radix used from Jeff Bullock who has passed away, So I can't get his receipt of sale,  If any one else has a recipt that shows purchase and installation cost on it and would not mind sharing a copy of it with me would be my new best friend!!!! :D Even better if it does not have your name on it!!  But really it does not matter!.

Joe krelle.

[email protected]

I think I still have a purchase receipt I could scan without my name on it if that will help you. You'll have to give me a couple of days on that though, but no worries on my end :flag:

As long as it has the radix and install labor cost on it, If it does not have install that is not a big deal, I have a recipt that shows install but it was kind of a favor from some one so it was really cheap. anyway. It would be a great help if you could scan it in and e mail that to me!!!

Joe Krelle

[email protected]

Archived