stolen tailgates

HOLSTEIN

was out cleaning the ss today and a neighbor stopped by and told me that there was a rash of taigates being stolen last night. yes tailgates :mad: the hit three trucks on my street one z71, ford f250 and a s-10. thankfully the ss has a locking bed cover on it or i could have been a statistic too. cops said petty crimes like this are becoming more previlant due to the high use of meth in the area. FYI

result of meth.. lol come to riverside meth capitol of the world, that kind of thig is everday here thats why im glad for the bed cover as well, never heard of that method dyla sounds interesting.

result of meth.. lol come to riverside meth capitol of the world, that kind of thig is everday here thats why im glad for the bed cover as well, never heard of that method dyla sounds interesting.

yeah yeah..... Come visit North Dakota... AKA... Farm Captial of the world.. slash... meth capital of the world.. man its terrible here. I drive around the town and I can pick out who is ****ed up on meth stealing shit.....

@ the Chevy dealer I work I had to replace a set of tail lights that disapeared one night. I just about shit when I found out the price. I know tail gates arn't cheap either. I installed a Pop N Lock that day.

Archived