finally let the woman drive the ss

vtodd82

so after a few drinks tonight, i ddint think i was in the position to be driving, so i let my fiance drive.

she has always ragged on me for driving too fast and trying to race people....she never liked it.

well after she had a turn behind the wheel of the ss, she says "wow, i just wanna go faster, i love driving this truck"

she actually floored it, and had the best of the zippy shift kit pin her against the seat, and she was overflowing with laughter from joy. i loved it :thumbs::thumbs:

this makes everything so much better. :cheers:

I let my wife take it every once in a while. She comes home with this HUGE grin..

I wont let her take it to work...There are A$$ holes who dent everything in sight. We just go our 04 Sequoia back from the bodyshop last week after a minor winter fender bender. Well.......I come home from work last night and I am walking past her truck and I see 3 deep gouges in the door trim, drivers side back door. I just about have a cow in the driveway :banghead::banghead: .

She knows who did it and they wouldnt answer their phone at work when she was leaving yesterday. (Its a State University)

When she goes into work this morning she has a $127.00 estimate to replace that moulding on the door. If "HE" gives her a hard time, I will have to go visit him at lunch one day next week.

so after a few drinks tonight, i ddint think i was in the position to be driving, so i let my fiance drive.

she has always ragged on me for driving too fast and trying to race people....she never liked it.

well after she had a turn behind the wheel of the ss, she says  "wow, i just wanna go faster,  i love driving this truck" 

she actually floored it, and had the best of the zippy shift kit pin her against the seat, and she was overflowing with laughter from joy.  i loved it :thumbs:  :thumbs:

this makes everything so much better. :cheers:

HAHA, it was the same for me... she HATES when I get on it and go fast with her in the car. I let her drive it a few weeks after I had it and the first thing she did was take off. It was funny too because the pedal is pretty sensitive so at first the truck was rocking back and forth... she was suprised at how little you had to touch the pedal to go. Now she LOVES going fast and driving it. Dylan, I look at it like this - she's a good driver - and if it's something that'll put a smile on her face I'm all for it :D Actually I give her a hard time. Really I couldn't ask for anything more. She puts up a lot with me and this truck :)

Archived