I Need Something form an SS owner

99Z71

Would anyone be generous enough to lend me their VIN number so i can get some parts from an SS. If you don't want to post it shoot me an e-mail at [email protected]. I'll be using it to buy an engine, front end and some misc. pieces to build my dream truck, i will in no way give it to anyone else or use it wrongfully.

Thanks,

Shane

Shane, I think I have some parts you need. :) It will save you a ton of money.

LQ9 345 HP high output 6 liter:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=2420409274

Also have the heavy duty 4L65E stock transmission from the same project. Send me an email if you are interested. I was planning on installing the motor and trans in my 99 Z71 before I bought an SS. Sounds like you have the same thing in mind for your truck.

Richard

Great link. Thanks Richard. I almost fell over though. God, it is amazing what they are selling on Ebay these days. Houses, airplanes, high end cars...literally. I wish I had held onto my Ebay stock from late 1999. They are the only dotcom co. that not only did not go belly up but has literally flourished. Last time I looked last week their stock was above $101/share. Wonder how many times that has split since it's IPO? My luck, I had the Cisco's, Quallcom's and Pricelines etc. (to name a few). They all went through the roof........................for awhile. Wish I had gotton out about February of 2000. :nonod:

Ouch. I can't say I did any better., krambo. Bought many of those companies BEFORE the bubble started so made a TON of money by February 2000. Unfortunately, like millions of others I was not smart enough to get out and count my profits so rode most of them all the way back down. You know what they say about the stock market - buy for the long term and don't pay attention to the daily ups and downs. Well, that's exactly what I did but this time it didn't work the way it was supposed to. :confused:

Yep, the trech stocks have rewritten the rules to the stock market. I was bitten a little by Amazon. Its working its way back up though. I have some Microsoft thats still dowm on me. Fortunately, I'm in so cheap on my Dell stocks that the $30 price is fine with me. I sure wish we would see those days of stock splits every year and double digit growth.

Last time I looked last week their stock was above $101/share. Wonder how many times that has split since it's IPO?  My luck, I had the Cisco's, Quallcom's and Pricelines  etc. (to name a few). They all went through the roof........................for awhile. Wish I had gotton out about February of 2000.   :nonod:

I got outsourced to MCI for a couple of years back in 97, they gave us stock as part of the compensation plan. Last time I looked, all my shares were worth 76 cents!!! I am glad I don't work for them anymore!!!

Archived