Brakes?

ctrow

I was on TBryne.com's website and noticed the Baer Eradispeed +1 rotors. Has anyone been giving any thought upgrading their brakes. These come in 14" both front and back. They only list the usual Tahoe, Suburban, etc. but I would think they would fit the SS.

Thinking that will be the next mod. As everyone knows, we have a lot of truck to slow down.

Here's the link to the truck section:

http://tbyrne.com/truckcatalog.html

Schklege, one of our forum members, was supposed to have gotten the upgrade you mentioned. Just do a search for Eradispeed. Last we heard he said that he had waited quite a while for them to come in. Don't know if he ever got and doesn't appear to hit the boards very often.

Maybe he'll answer your questions before you go and buy.

Went to the post office today and no note to say come and pick it up.

Had past experiences in the past where it was a pain to send stuff to my house. I just decided to get a PO Box and then wait for it to show up. I'm getting ready to wash the truck so it will rain this afternoon. I'll check one more time this afternoon. I'm going on a road trip this afternoon and was wanting it to test on MPG. Anyway....the answer is no.

Rain? How do you spell that? Is that when water falls from the sky and gets everything on the ground (including shinny trucks) wet? Hmm, interesting concept. I just looked it up in the AZ history books. Last time it rained here in Phoenix Kennedy was in office.

My idea of having to wash my truck is when I get the Calif. duster out. Oh, and use a little Z-6 to spiff up the shine. :D

My idea of having to wash my truck is when I get the Calif. duster out.   Oh, and use a little Z-6 to spiff up the shine.   :D

Yeah, yeah......don't rub it in. In this part of Florida you almost have to get flood ins. added on to your vehicle policy. Never seems to quit in parts of the summer.

Makes me :puke:

It has rained everyday here for 2 weeks... :(

P.S... took a ride in an SS today red to be exact.. boy only if i had the money to get one.. there was a Z06 corvette sitting beside it and he was like you prob want that if you want performance.. i said man if i had a choice of anything on this lot... it would be what i was riding in (SS).. He also informed me that he learned a lot about the truck today from me.. Thanks to you guys.. maybe someone at a dealership will have actually have something to talk about to his customers.. lol they were trying to get it to spin the tires.. i just laughed

Archived