Midwest Meet II

6.0ss

Depending on your schedules, There are too open track days coming up at Route 66 race way

Route 66 Raceway home page

May 10th is a Tuesday Evening and the track opens at 4pm and runs through pretty late, but I will have to call to find out how late. (these nights have much less people than the saturday events,, more runs for us)

May 14th is a saturday event, Gates open at 9am, I would suggest that we be there by 9 am becuase you don't want to be in a long tech line, you want to be running and having a good time!!

I am going to find out if Zippy and TJ would like to come down from michigan and offer tuning that day, the race track has a course off to the side and has an open strip area that is as long as a quarter mile or longer that you can just keep practicing on or tuning on. (this only works in the daytime because it is not lit at night)

The last one we tried to plan was canceled due to weather, I guess we have to expect that because we live in the midwest, but if the weather cooperates, lets go have some fun!!

When the event gets closer, if there is a question, my Ph# 630-707-1365 and refer to the website, they update things as they happen!

all right guys this is comming up!!! HECK YEA!!!

Jim7 from the board here lives 3-5 min from track and wants to have a barbq at his place afterwards or before or what ever, I guess he has a nice house and a Pool too!!!! :cool:

So who else is coming???

all right guys this is comming up!!! HECK YEA!!!

Jim7 from the board here lives 3-5 min from track and wants to have a barbq at his place afterwards or before or what ever, I guess he has a nice house and a Pool too!!!! :cool:

So who else is coming???

This sucks... I have a final tue night :banghead: and my best friends graduation is on the 14th :banghead::banghead::banghead: Go figure. Chad

This saturday Morning 9:00 Am!!! Weather again is supposed to be crappy so keep posted to the route 66 site to check for weather disruption..

(I hate Chicago weather) :banghead:

Archived