Carriage Works has SS Billet

I called Carriage Works this morning and asked about billet grill inserts for the SS. The gentleman there told me that the inserts are made, and available to ship tomorrow.

Part numbers are 42032 for the upper pieces and 42042 for the lower insert and brake duct inserts.

By the way, I was unable to order direct from Carriage Works. I paid $300.54 including shipping from StylinConcepts.

• 2 weeks later...
Brad,

I liked that grill when I first saw it but the more I look at your sig it grows on me even more. Where did you get it and how much. Thanks.

:cool: Lee - Thanks - Got the grill from StylinConcepts and it's a Trenz Grill, since I have ordered the Vent and Center bumper grills as well, they just were made avalable about two weeks ago from sporttrucking.com. The vent and center grills are about $200 the top grill was $130 http://www.stylinconcepts.com/parts.cfm/pa...bCategoryID/148

I should have the bumper grill and will put it in today however I don't have the vent grills yet and expect that I will next week and I will then change my signature picture. I would add that the quality of the JBM (sporttrucking.com) is excelent and I would most likly order all from them. I ordered the billet Chevy emplem for the frount as well. Stay tuned. Hope that helps. :thumbs:

Archived