Some people just ask for it

Wicked_SS

I park as far away from other vehicles as I can. Usually on the end and a bit over the 'line' to avoid that kind'a stuff. Lets face it.... many people do not respect another's property. Most people don't know (or even care to know) one vehicle from another. They're generally oblivious. I never park next to mini-vans or SUV's. The owners of such tend to be the worst. 'Glad you smacked that bitch with the water bottle. :thumbs:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's too much of this "it's just a car" or "it's just

a truck" thinking out there. Sorry it had to come to

that, Wicked, but you were just taking of business.

Maybe those a$$holes will think twice before they

ding another door! :nono:

i'm not seeing where having sick kids gives you the right to swing your door into someone else's vehicle. sometimes the door can move faster than expected and you might have it bump the other persons vehicle. that's when you apoligize. this bitch had a beer bottle coming up side her head as far as i'm concerned. an attitude like that with me and both her and her husband would have needed medical attention to go with their kids.

:eek: You hit her in the head with a water bottle?!?  I wasn't there so I can't really feel the emotion/adrenaline that was in that situation.. But I can't see myself hitting a woman with anything.  Especially with other people around.. I'd be too afraid of the consequences (pressing charges, assault, blah blah).  But, who knows.. when things get that heated and you get pushed first..  :dunno:

Don't take any of this personally.. Just the last thing I expected to read on that post.  :confused:

Im with Tamalon55...

Whether it dented it or not, That is Bullshit...

:nono: I don't think I could have hit her for anything, but I would have dowsed her with the water for sure. One her husband I would have knocked him out. No matter how big he is. If he did not do anything after you hit his wife, he would have cryed if you hit him...

JOSH

Wicked, I think you controlled yourself pretty well. If it was me i think there may have been some blood shed. Those stupid parents should not be breeding offspring, because i am sure the kids are gonna grow up to be just as lame.

I guess its how easy that cladding gets scratched or something-maybe that and how good it looks shining in the sun...

About a week ago, I was in the grocery store, and looked outside and a ratted out 2001 Tahoe (filthy pig) was parked beside me.

Woman goes out, loads up her groceries, then opens the drivers door (into my cladding) wide enough so she can stand up all the way on the door sill before sitting down. It was like some kind of freak show, and it almost felt like she did it on purpose...

Anyway, I went out and yep, a dirty dingy scratch in my cladding with a little Tahoe Black.

Lucky for me I wax it once every two weeks so most of it buffed out.

I dont think getting out of LA is the answer (yet)-my 2003 got keyed in La Jolla last summer :(

there is only 2 scratches on my truck and only i know how they got their, I did both of them, one when i was installing the liscence plate cover screw drive slipped and scratched the bumped it buffed out but you can still tell it was there so im getting the bumper repainted also another scratch on the back bumper where i stepped on it with my shoes to get in it and i had a rock in my shoe and it scratched other than that i have my truck touched up once a year at the local body shop no swirls just smooth shinny black paint. Also i dont drive the SS that much its my baby it just sits in the garage w/ the cover on it i drive it to the store and take it to church on sundays and bust it out on the weekends so far i got 14,000 miles on it and it is paid for. I use my other truck for daily use which happens to be a 99 chevy z71 step side 4x4 5.3 auto its gets me where i need to be.

I once had some lady use my old car as a shopping cart stop. She had her shopping cart up agenst my car while loading her crap into her car. Another time I was sitting in my dads car with my dad and some lady opened the car door right into my dads car putting a dent in the side. As soon as her door hit the car I put down the window and said you just hit the car and she told me to go to hell. I got out and seen the dent and she just drove off.

Archived